Sunday 23 April 2017

Decent Boy wanna Decent and Real Couple, Lahore

Helo,I m here a hot and sexy boy wanna to have some fun wth real neat and clean Mom or Girl for Long Time in secrecy.I m very fond of licking and sucking.I like wild licking and sucking for this ur pussy and ur Boobs should be very neat and clean then u will enjoy wth me alot and never leave me in ur Life.
This ad is only for real neat and clean and educated Womens.If u have sense How to give respect and care of Hot boys then u can touch me otherwise find anyother.
Plz real and serious womens and girls are encourage to txt me wth ur age,Area and Figure.
I have 7 cock.
Height 5'11.
Smart,GoodLooking.

03045010145


No comments:

Post a Comment

Decent Boy wanna Decent and Real Couple, Lahore

Helo,I m here a hot and sexy boy wanna to have some fun wth real neat and clean Mom or Girl for Long Time in secrecy.I m very fond of licki...